de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Full presser: Climate Change Summit in Melbourne with Peter Garrett, Ian Dunlop, Michael Mann
- Lord Mayors of Sydney, Melbourne to ramp up climate action – PM – ABC Radio
- Climate summit calls for urgent action after Australia’s fire-hit summer
- Year of the Locusts – Saturday Extra
- Who are Australia’s biggest tax avoiders?
- RT @denniallen: @Qldaah @ScottMorrisonMP @ScottMorrisonMP You're twisting it again. Fireys and fury: exhausted volunteers decry PM’s claim… 12 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: investment
How about Developing countries beating Developed?
This list shows just how ridiculous Coal-ition government looks… China up 32% to a record $89.5bn, the US up 8% to $51.8bn (its highest figure since 2012), Japan up 12% to $41.3bn, Canada up 26% at $9bn, Brazil up 88% at $7.9bn, India … Continue reading
During the Cold War, there was so much fear, in the West, about Russian propaganda machinery and brain washing. Of course, it’s laughable today, compared with disinformation peddled by Rupert and NewsCorp. Their latest headlines are about reduced investment in … Continue reading
Norwegian Government Pension Fund Global, worth $750B, is investing in sustainable enterprise and renewables in developing countries. The government owns and operates most oil and gas industries, with minority of joint ventures, also hydro electric power, clean smelting of aluminium, even … Continue reading