de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- EU Vote Limits Pedelecs to 250 Watt
- Why Are E-Bike Regulations So Random?
- Arctic warming four times faster than rest of Earth: study
- Why continue burning hydrocarbons? Why did we use leaded petrol for so long? – BBC News
- Gas disconnection: Would you pay $1000 to get off gas? Consumer dismay over high cost
- @LEANAustralia Maybe check Python Meaning of Live, Eric Idle always fine tuning words/order find when biggest propo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: GBR
Is 43% good enough? Is it, in any way, enough to save extreme coral bleaching shown on this government map?
According to the Australian government, the outlook of the #GreatBarrierReef has declined to “very poor”, overwhelmingly due to anthropogenic heating. The map shows mass bleaching of corals in March 2022…. pic.twitter.com/tYc27o4j4k — Terry Hughes (@ProfTerryHughes) July 5, 2022
Posted in Events International, GBR Tagged climate change, Politics Leave a comment