We’re a community group concerned with understanding the many dimensions of climate change, located 120km SE of Melbourne. We meet at San Remo pub, at 7.30PM on alternate Tuesdays, everybody welcome. Please click Climate Emergency Petition to help make climate a big election issue.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Old fossils: What’s at stake if Australia ignores global EV transition : RenewEconomy
- Australia imports almost all of its oil, and there are pitfalls all over the globe
- Can Canberrans really live without fossil fuels
- Unions have plan to help close coal dinosaur Liddel, still Feds without any plan(s)?
- COALition no analysis damage to renewables investment after 2020 from feeble 26% emission reduction target
- Old fossils: What’s at stake if Australia ignores global EV transition : RenewEconomy groundswellbasscoast.com/2018/05/25/old… 6 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets