Around 40 all-electric BYD e6 hatchbacks first approved in 2016 have been spotted, apparently mothballed, in a carpark at Sydney airport.
— Read on thedriven.io/2021/06/08/fleet-of-byd-e6-electric-hatchbacks-spotted-at-sydney-airport/
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- EU Vote Limits Pedelecs to 250 Watt
- Why Are E-Bike Regulations So Random?
- Arctic warming four times faster than rest of Earth: study
- Why continue burning hydrocarbons? Why did we use leaded petrol for so long? – BBC News
- Gas disconnection: Would you pay $1000 to get off gas? Consumer dismay over high cost
- @LEANAustralia Maybe check Python Meaning of Live, Eric Idle always fine tuning words/order find when biggest propo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets