19 May, 2021 − President Bolsonaro wants to slash Brazil’s environmental licences, a move critics say will open a free-for-all in the Amazon.
— Read on climatenewsnetwork.net/brazils-environmental-licences-face-near-abolition/
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Parking Lot B-52: does the escalation of US troops and installations make Australia a bigger target?
- RAAF Chief Robert Chipman’s visit to United States sparks renewed speculation Australia could purchase nuclear-capable B-21 Raiders – ABC News
- How to solve traffic problem at schools
- We’re nowhere near prepared for next climate disasters! #ClimateCrisis demand #ClimateAction #SDG13 #TellTheTruth – Climate Action Australia
- Elon Musk: Fully Loaded Tesla Semi Just Completed 500-Mile Drive
- Those cheap flights, how many are there? No more than half a dozen per flight? If you switch to day before or day a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets