First stage of the massive Asian Renewable Energy Hub a step closer after securing state environmental approvals from WA government, and could grow to 26GW.
— Read on reneweconomy.com.au/massive-asian-renewable-energy-hub-grows-to-26gw-of-wind-and-solar-49343/amp/
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Climate Code Red: James Hansen’s new climate bomb: Are today’s greenhouse gas levels enough to raise sea levels by 60+ metres?
- I love electric vehicles – and was an early adopter. But increasingly I feel duped
- Green bonds: How the markets may turn out to be Great Barrier Reef’s saviour
- FOI exposes RAAF Growler rip off – Pearls and Irritations
- Want more cycling, e-bikes and scooters? It’s time to start asking the right questions – The Fifth Estate
TwitsTweets by BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets