European planemaker Airbus SE unveiled three designs it’s studying to build hydrogen-powered aircraft as it races to bring a zero-carbon passenger plane into service by 2035.
— Read on www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-09-21/airbus-unveils-hydrogen-powered-designs-for-zero-emission-flight
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Nederland beats Australia for most rooftop solar PV per capita!!
- COP27 – a focus on action and results – ABC Radio National
- 5 Minutes to Everything
- The Parisian ‘15-minute city’ comes to Brisbane
- Pepper spray for the school run? The weaponised SUV set to terrify America’s streets | Design | The Guardian
- Why Germany's New Super Stealth Submarines Can Take Any Navy SaturdayExtra $0.5Billion each (compared $25Billion nu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets