European planemaker Airbus SE unveiled three designs it’s studying to build hydrogen-powered aircraft as it races to bring a zero-carbon passenger plane into service by 2035.
— Read on www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-09-21/airbus-unveils-hydrogen-powered-designs-for-zero-emission-flight
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Climate Code Red: James Hansen’s new climate bomb: Are today’s greenhouse gas levels enough to raise sea levels by 60+ metres?
- I love electric vehicles – and was an early adopter. But increasingly I feel duped
- Green bonds: How the markets may turn out to be Great Barrier Reef’s saviour
- FOI exposes RAAF Growler rip off – Pearls and Irritations
- Want more cycling, e-bikes and scooters? It’s time to start asking the right questions – The Fifth Estate
TwitsTweets by BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets