11 September, 2020 – The poorer and more vulnerable you are, the greater your hurricane risk. Even a tiny heat rise can spell disaster.
— Read on climatenewsnetwork.net/slightest-heat-increase-magnifies-hurricane-risk/
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Nederland beats Australia for most rooftop solar PV per capita!!
- COP27 – a focus on action and results – ABC Radio National
- 5 Minutes to Everything
- The Parisian ‘15-minute city’ comes to Brisbane
- Pepper spray for the school run? The weaponised SUV set to terrify America’s streets | Design | The Guardian
- Why Germany's New Super Stealth Submarines Can Take Any Navy SaturdayExtra $0.5Billion each (compared $25Billion nu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets