7 September, 2020 – Polar melting cannot be separated from farmland soil erosion and estuarine flooding. All are part of climate change.
— Read on climatenewsnetwork.net/rivers-flood-seas-rise-and-land-faces-erosion/
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Giant offshore turbines set to drive plummeting cost of wind power
- San Francisco just banned gas in all new buildings. Could it ever happen in Australia?
- Species continuing migration to cooler habitat
- Saudi solar plant locks in new record low price for power: 1.04c/kWh
- Mexico’s cactuses find novel path to cooler climate
- Giant offshore turbines set to drive plummeting cost of wind power groundswellbasscoast.com/2021/04/16/gia… 13 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets