Evidence for man-made global warming has reached a “gold standard” level of certainty, adding pressure for cuts in greenhouse gases to limit rising temperatures, scientists said on Monday.
— Read on mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1QE1ZU
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Giant offshore turbines set to drive plummeting cost of wind power
- San Francisco just banned gas in all new buildings. Could it ever happen in Australia?
- Species continuing migration to cooler habitat
- Saudi solar plant locks in new record low price for power: 1.04c/kWh
- Mexico’s cactuses find novel path to cooler climate
- Giant offshore turbines set to drive plummeting cost of wind power groundswellbasscoast.com/2021/04/16/gia… 12 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets