Australia’s federal government given an F for “fail” for its EV policy efforts, even as new data shows that more than half of drivers are considering to go electric for their next car.
— Read on reneweconomy.com.au/australia-gets-f-for-fail-on-ev-policy-even-as-consumer-interest-jumps-62410/amp/
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- EU Vote Limits Pedelecs to 250 Watt
- Why Are E-Bike Regulations So Random?
- Arctic warming four times faster than rest of Earth: study
- Why continue burning hydrocarbons? Why did we use leaded petrol for so long? – BBC News
- Gas disconnection: Would you pay $1000 to get off gas? Consumer dismay over high cost
- @LEANAustralia Maybe check Python Meaning of Live, Eric Idle always fine tuning words/order find when biggest propo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets