A government with Keith Pitt as resources minister, Angus Taylor in charge of energy, and a rump of hardline Queensland MPs, will give short shrift to the experts.
— Read on reneweconomy.com.au/angus-taylor-works-to-undo-finkel-as-key-institutions-struggle-with-change-46985/
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Giant offshore turbines set to drive plummeting cost of wind power
- San Francisco just banned gas in all new buildings. Could it ever happen in Australia?
- Species continuing migration to cooler habitat
- Saudi solar plant locks in new record low price for power: 1.04c/kWh
- Mexico’s cactuses find novel path to cooler climate
- Giant offshore turbines set to drive plummeting cost of wind power groundswellbasscoast.com/2021/04/16/gia… 13 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets