These panels weigh in at an impressively lean 2.4 kg up to around 8.2 kg (5.3 – 18 lb). Comparative traditional glass solar panels, with similar output can weigh 20 kg (44 lb) or more. In addition, the eArche can be made semi-transparent, which will be of interest to many an architect
Dr. Shi has a long history in the solar industry, both in Australia where he earned his PhD and in China. Shi was an early solar innovator and leveraged his know-how to become one of the first solar billionaires, earning him the nickname, the Sun King.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Renewables supply 30% of NEM demand over entire week for first time
- It’s the climate, not immigration, that keeps Australians awake at night
- Scott Morrison and the big lie about climate change: does he think we’re that stupid?
- World’s largest “green” hydrogen pilot commences operation
- Reviving The “Tesla Deathwatch” — With A Totally Different Spin
- And how many days did they sit this year at annual cost $800M. Time for Productivity investigation or even Royal Co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets