Latest from Minister Freudenberg, hardly a plan, just a bunch of motherhood statements, saying we need to bene more “efficient”, with “innovation”, “new ideas”, “incentives” here, there and everywhere. How much delay time will they allow before they recognise that their bait isn’t big enough and the Free Market cannot be convinced?
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Can’t count on gas.
- Heatwave sees record high temperatures around world this week
- Global temperature rises could be double those predicted by climate modelling
- It might be too late to save these Australian ecosystems from climate change | The Independent
- EU’s next 1.5degC model could destabilise Paris Agreement
- If disposable nappies are made from plastic fibres not composting for 20 years, how much longer before they're banned? @QandA #WarOnWasteAU 2 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets