de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Welcome | Local Power Plan
- Airbus Unveils Hydrogen Designs for Zero-Emission Flight – Bloomberg
- Bob Brown report questions viability of Tasmania’s Battery of the Nation plan
- BP drops a cluster bomb on Big Oil
- A new warning bell for Wall Street, as wildfires rage out west | Environmental Defense Fund
- With loosening credit laws, can credit providers still sell your debt to other credit card services? Is it true th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
AUGUST 21st (Friday) from 7:30 p.m. at Kilcunda Hall – Groundswell Bass Coast is having a movie and music night. It’s to let all our supporters and friends know about our re-invigoration and upcoming events and projects … We welcome EVERYONE. No charge. Just a small plate of supper to share … if you wish.
• A short movie. BLACK ICE; a new Greenpeace movie about “the Arctic 30”first Arctic Ocean oil drilling.
• Music by Phil Beggs.
• Poetry by Mike and Pippa Cleeland.
• Detail on Groundswell’s planned involvement in “pre – Paris Climate Conference” actions in Canberra.
• Maddie Harford to fill us in on plans for local community energy projects.
• Tea, coffee, cakes and good company!