de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Regulator’s report points to outrageous gaming of South Australia energy market | RenewEconomy
- Tesla to consider making electric cars in Australia if ‘opportunity arises’ | RenewEconomy
- New Zealand’s politicians just came up with a good plan — together – ABC
- Failure to act on climate will cost trillions, trash global economies | RenewEconomy
- The inconvenient truths about South Australia’s renewable success | RenewEconomy
- How many get-out-of-jail-free cards have been gifted to Adani? Evidence of Adani blatantly ignoring environmental… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
AUGUST 21st (Friday) from 7:30 p.m. at Kilcunda Hall – Groundswell Bass Coast is having a movie and music night. It’s to let all our supporters and friends know about our re-invigoration and upcoming events and projects … We welcome EVERYONE. No charge. Just a small plate of supper to share … if you wish.
• A short movie. BLACK ICE; a new Greenpeace movie about “the Arctic 30”first Arctic Ocean oil drilling.
• Music by Phil Beggs.
• Poetry by Mike and Pippa Cleeland.
• Detail on Groundswell’s planned involvement in “pre – Paris Climate Conference” actions in Canberra.
• Maddie Harford to fill us in on plans for local community energy projects.
• Tea, coffee, cakes and good company!