de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- EVs v. public transport
- Housing prices plunging, but really should have seen it coming
- World has no capacity to absorb new fossil fuel plants, warns IEA
- Australia won’t lift (feeble) 2030 Paris target as minister heads to summit
- Irony: Record number of asylum seekers arrive on Dutton’s watch | The New Daily
- RT @ActOnClimateVic: GET INVOLVED IN 2019: Hold the Australian Liberal party to account for failing to act on climate > https://t.co/CugbyE… 5 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
AUGUST 21st (Friday) from 7:30 p.m. at Kilcunda Hall – Groundswell Bass Coast is having a movie and music night. It’s to let all our supporters and friends know about our re-invigoration and upcoming events and projects … We welcome EVERYONE. No charge. Just a small plate of supper to share … if you wish.
• A short movie. BLACK ICE; a new Greenpeace movie about “the Arctic 30”first Arctic Ocean oil drilling.
• Music by Phil Beggs.
• Poetry by Mike and Pippa Cleeland.
• Detail on Groundswell’s planned involvement in “pre – Paris Climate Conference” actions in Canberra.
• Maddie Harford to fill us in on plans for local community energy projects.
• Tea, coffee, cakes and good company!