de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- The World’s Most Insane Energy Project Moves Ahead
- Victoria’s coal-fired power plants the least reliable in the country
- HeatWatch QLD: Extreme heat in the Sunshine State
- Flight shame: Planes to get pollution ratings so travellers can choose
- An easy-breezy idea for the Minister for Emissions Reduction
- The World’s Most Insane Energy Project Moves Ahead groundswellbasscoast.com/2019/06/18/the… 17 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
AUGUST 21st (Friday) from 7:30 p.m. at Kilcunda Hall – Groundswell Bass Coast is having a movie and music night. It’s to let all our supporters and friends know about our re-invigoration and upcoming events and projects … We welcome EVERYONE. No charge. Just a small plate of supper to share … if you wish.
• A short movie. BLACK ICE; a new Greenpeace movie about “the Arctic 30”first Arctic Ocean oil drilling.
• Music by Phil Beggs.
• Poetry by Mike and Pippa Cleeland.
• Detail on Groundswell’s planned involvement in “pre – Paris Climate Conference” actions in Canberra.
• Maddie Harford to fill us in on plans for local community energy projects.
• Tea, coffee, cakes and good company!