In contrast with utterances by our Federal leaders, here’s how little we pay for contribution from renewable energy sources. Despite other utterances, renewables are absolutely proven to prevent the big guys from cranking up prices in auction at peak demand times.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Antarctic ‘time bomb’ waiting to go off
- The Green New Deal Just Speeds Up The Current Green Wave. Case In Point: Solar-Plus-Storage
- Black coal plants push Australian wholesale energy prices to record highs | RenewEconomy
- COALition “ditches” big stick energy bill, confusion over underwriting deal | RenewEconomy
- Climate Emergency and economic risks ‘threaten 2008-style systemic collapse’
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets