de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Parking Lot B-52: does the escalation of US troops and installations make Australia a bigger target?
- RAAF Chief Robert Chipman’s visit to United States sparks renewed speculation Australia could purchase nuclear-capable B-21 Raiders – ABC News
- How to solve traffic problem at schools
- We’re nowhere near prepared for next climate disasters! #ClimateCrisis demand #ClimateAction #SDG13 #TellTheTruth – Climate Action Australia
- Elon Musk: Fully Loaded Tesla Semi Just Completed 500-Mile Drive
- Those cheap flights, how many are there? No more than half a dozen per flight? If you switch to day before or day a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: protest
Nothing normal. — Read on theshot.net.au/general-news/if-you-think-traffic-jams-are-inconvenient-wait-until-you-hear-about-the-climate-crisis/ and the meek shall inherit….? If government continues with too little too late, will the rich inherit pieces of camel which technology not taxed might fit through the eye of a needle?
ACT NOW disconnect from gas!! The pending decision on the Narrabri Gas Project comes at a critical time for Australia’s gas industry. — Read on theconversation.com/a-contentious-nsw-gas-project-is-weeks-away-from-approval-here-are-3-reasons-it-should-be-rejected-144201
The government’s use of the term “lawfare” is inflammatory, but even if it were a correct descriptor it would be a classic David and Goliath battle. If mining companies are free to use their financial clout to both lobby the … Continue reading