de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Giant offshore turbines set to drive plummeting cost of wind power
- San Francisco just banned gas in all new buildings. Could it ever happen in Australia?
- Species continuing migration to cooler habitat
- Saudi solar plant locks in new record low price for power: 1.04c/kWh
- Mexico’s cactuses find novel path to cooler climate
- Giant offshore turbines set to drive plummeting cost of wind power groundswellbasscoast.com/2021/04/16/gia… 12 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: oil
QEM, the developer of the Julia Creek shale oil project in Queensland, wants to use green hydrogen to process raw oil into usable fuel. — Read on reneweconomy.com.au/shale-company-joins-renewable-hydrogen-rush-so-it-can-process-oil/ Believe it or not…green hydrogen to produce petrol/diesel.
Internal projections from one of world’s largest oil producers show an increase in its enormous contribution to global warming — Read on http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-10-05/exxon-carbon-emissions-and-climate-leaked-plans-reveal-rising-co2-output – guesstimate is 17% how good is that, in context wushu washy cap in ERF?
Bernard Looney’s decision to reinvent BP as a green energy giant will save the FTSE 100 firm from a death spiral — Read on http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2020/09/16/bp-drops-cluster-bomb-big-oil/
While some folks are happy about oil and petrol prices going low, it won’t last long. While prices were high, deep water and directional drilling, along with fracking, opened up new/old sources, previously not worth developing, causing oversupply. It’s much cheaper to get … Continue reading
As we wait for electricity from CST(Concentrated Solar Thermal) – oil companies already have it!! High-temperature, high-pressure steam created by the sun is injected deep into oil wells, heating the area, to reduce viscosity of oil – so it’s easier … Continue reading