de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Ban on new gas connections will help transition Victoria away from fossil fuels, inquiry finds | Renewable energy
- Critical climate indicators broke records in 2021, says UN | Climate crisis | The Guardian
- Scientists call for incentives to help households transition away from gas use in homes – ABC News
- Netherlands to ban fossil heating from 2026, make heat pumps mandatory – EURACTIV.com
- Fossil fuel companies dodging the PRRT are stealing from Australians
- Follow @BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: oil
QEM, the developer of the Julia Creek shale oil project in Queensland, wants to use green hydrogen to process raw oil into usable fuel. — Read on reneweconomy.com.au/shale-company-joins-renewable-hydrogen-rush-so-it-can-process-oil/ Believe it or not…green hydrogen to produce petrol/diesel.
Internal projections from one of world’s largest oil producers show an increase in its enormous contribution to global warming — Read on http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-10-05/exxon-carbon-emissions-and-climate-leaked-plans-reveal-rising-co2-output – guesstimate is 17% how good is that, in context wushu washy cap in ERF?
Bernard Looney’s decision to reinvent BP as a green energy giant will save the FTSE 100 firm from a death spiral — Read on http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2020/09/16/bp-drops-cluster-bomb-big-oil/
While some folks are happy about oil and petrol prices going low, it won’t last long. While prices were high, deep water and directional drilling, along with fracking, opened up new/old sources, previously not worth developing, causing oversupply. It’s much cheaper to get … Continue reading
As we wait for electricity from CST(Concentrated Solar Thermal) – oil companies already have it!! High-temperature, high-pressure steam created by the sun is injected deep into oil wells, heating the area, to reduce viscosity of oil – so it’s easier … Continue reading