de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Can UK fossil fuel companies now be held accountable for contributing to climate change overseas?
- South Asia’s twin threat: extreme heat and foul air | Climate News Network
- Please sign – Petition Parliament of Australia
- When the market for news fails… | Inside Story
- Extreme climate change has reached the United States: Here are America’s fastest-warming places – Washington Post
- Follow @BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: CSIRO
CSIRO CEO Larry Marshall was awarded the Australian Skeptics Bent Spoon Award in 2014 for his enthusiasm for water divining. Is this science which excites Larry Marshall or pseudo-science? And should this be a priority for CSIRO? Paddy Manning reports. … Continue reading
John Church, (CSIRO) has been working on Sea level change research (world wide). He has been made redundant yet his work is vital in Australia’s contribution to climate change with data from the Southern Hemisphere. His work would enable Informed … Continue reading
Please join protest about crazy $$$M cuts by Coalition’s new CEO of CSIRO. He wants to adapt while Coalition need even better science before they’ll be convinced.
Date of original is 12 months ago, referenced here as budget is restored to CSIRO. Question is – how many staff already departed? How many brains full of ideas and innovation are gone? Is the trend of budget cuts now stopped? … Continue reading
From no less a source than The Strine, for Rupert to print, it must be true! “CSIRO scientists probed the future with 21 global climate models skilful at simulating extreme La Nina periods in the historical record. The work formed part of the … Continue reading