de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Climate Code Red: James Hansen’s new climate bomb: Are today’s greenhouse gas levels enough to raise sea levels by 60+ metres?
- I love electric vehicles – and was an early adopter. But increasingly I feel duped
- Green bonds: How the markets may turn out to be Great Barrier Reef’s saviour
- FOI exposes RAAF Growler rip off – Pearls and Irritations
- Want more cycling, e-bikes and scooters? It’s time to start asking the right questions – The Fifth Estate
TwitsTweets by BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: bad business
“Dangerous radicals:” UN takes aim at Australia over fossil fuels and climate lies
Investing in new fossil fuels infrastructure is moral and economic madness. Such investments will soon be stranded assets — a blot on the landscape and a blight on investment portfolios.” — Read on reneweconomy.com.au/dangerous-radicals-un-takes-aim-at-australia-over-fossil-fuels-and-climate-lies/ And no sign of any improvement.
Posted in Events International, Events National Tagged bad business, Politics Leave a comment