Notwithstanding COVID, this political term has been framed by extreme events such as the Black Summer bushfires and floods – and it will show at the ballot box.
— Read on theconversation.com/climate-policy-in-2022-is-no-longer-a-political-bin-fire-but-it-remains-a-smouldering-issue-for-voters-181058
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Nederland beats Australia for most rooftop solar PV per capita!!
- COP27 – a focus on action and results – ABC Radio National
- 5 Minutes to Everything
- The Parisian ‘15-minute city’ comes to Brisbane
- Pepper spray for the school run? The weaponised SUV set to terrify America’s streets | Design | The Guardian
- Why Germany's New Super Stealth Submarines Can Take Any Navy SaturdayExtra $0.5Billion each (compared $25Billion nu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets