Step change has become AEMO’s core scenario to manage the grid, and it assumes a threefold increase in coal retirements by 2030.
— Read on reneweconomy.com.au/brown-coal-likely-to-close-by-2032-aemo-says-but-all-coal-could-be-gone-by-then/
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Nederland beats Australia for most rooftop solar PV per capita!!
- COP27 – a focus on action and results – ABC Radio National
- 5 Minutes to Everything
- The Parisian ‘15-minute city’ comes to Brisbane
- Pepper spray for the school run? The weaponised SUV set to terrify America’s streets | Design | The Guardian
- Why Germany's New Super Stealth Submarines Can Take Any Navy SaturdayExtra $0.5Billion each (compared $25Billion nu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets