At 38mins into this iView, Sean Kelly, author of book The Game -A Portrait of Scott Morrison, reveals confession by our PM that he has found it convenient to make himself “unembarassable”. Further, that he has a “flow brain” which continuously keeps him “in the moment” which means he is capable of convincing himself of the veracity of what he is saying now, even if it’s in conflict with what he says earlier or later.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Nederland beats Australia for most rooftop solar PV per capita!!
- COP27 – a focus on action and results – ABC Radio National
- 5 Minutes to Everything
- The Parisian ‘15-minute city’ comes to Brisbane
- Pepper spray for the school run? The weaponised SUV set to terrify America’s streets | Design | The Guardian
- Didn’t it recently cost $27Million to develop current $5 note? Will replacement be likely towards value of coin? Or… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets