“The proposed legislation would also expand the investment mandate of the CEFC, using a wider definition of ‘low emissions technology’ that could see the green bank invest in gas projects, “including those operating at a loss.”!!
— Read on reneweconomy.com.au/delta-turns-down-taylors-8-7-million-grant-for-vales-point-upgrades/amp/
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Nederland beats Australia for most rooftop solar PV per capita!!
- COP27 – a focus on action and results – ABC Radio National
- 5 Minutes to Everything
- The Parisian ‘15-minute city’ comes to Brisbane
- Pepper spray for the school run? The weaponised SUV set to terrify America’s streets | Design | The Guardian
- Why Germany's New Super Stealth Submarines Can Take Any Navy SaturdayExtra $0.5Billion each (compared $25Billion nu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets