The rise in global sea level is faster than previously thought, resulting in earlier flood risks to coastal economies that are already struggling.
— Read on earth.org/faster-sea-level-rise/
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Australia up there, as loser, again
- Ancient tree shows result of magnetic pole switch
- Could ecological interest rates help the Earth?
- AEMO reconsiders plan to model ‘gas led recovery’, after idea panned by energy market
- Climate campaign teens prepare for Federal Court battle with Sussan Ley over coal expansion
- Follow @BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets