7 December, 2020 − The arrival of the rains leaves the drylands hit harder than richer areas. Once again, climate change sows injustice.
— Read on
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Australia up there, as loser, again
- Ancient tree shows result of magnetic pole switch
- Could ecological interest rates help the Earth?
- AEMO reconsiders plan to model ‘gas led recovery’, after idea panned by energy market
- Climate campaign teens prepare for Federal Court battle with Sussan Ley over coal expansion
- Follow @BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets