CEFC injects nearly $A10 million into Zhengrong Shi’s Sunman, which is rolling out lightweight and flexible solar technology.
— Read on reneweconomy.com.au/cefc-invests-10-million-in-sunmans-solar-skin-technology-42310/
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Taking Shell to court: groundbreaking Dutch climate litigation case begins.
- Driving a rental electric vehicle in New Zealand: Another way is possible
- Western Europe cools on plans for nuclear power
- Zibelman: We can’t just keep whinging about the state of energy policy
- Big builders’ plans threaten to wreck forest survival
- Follow @BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets