CEFC injects nearly $A10 million into Zhengrong Shi’s Sunman, which is rolling out lightweight and flexible solar technology.
— Read on reneweconomy.com.au/cefc-invests-10-million-in-sunmans-solar-skin-technology-42310/
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Nederland beats Australia for most rooftop solar PV per capita!!
- COP27 – a focus on action and results – ABC Radio National
- 5 Minutes to Everything
- The Parisian ‘15-minute city’ comes to Brisbane
- Pepper spray for the school run? The weaponised SUV set to terrify America’s streets | Design | The Guardian
- Why Germany's New Super Stealth Submarines Can Take Any Navy SaturdayExtra $0.5Billion each (compared $25Billion nu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets