If James May were to present Top Gear instead of The Grand Tour, he would be very excited about the Romanian automaker responsible for the Sandero subcompact hatchback. “Great news! The Dacia Spring is almost here,” he would say, adding that the production model is scheduled to roll out in 2021.
— Read on www.autoevolution.com/news/2021-dacia-spring-patent-reveals-quirky-design-for-the-cheapest-ev-in-europe-146144.html
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- EU Vote Limits Pedelecs to 250 Watt
- Why Are E-Bike Regulations So Random?
- Arctic warming four times faster than rest of Earth: study
- Why continue burning hydrocarbons? Why did we use leaded petrol for so long? – BBC News
- Gas disconnection: Would you pay $1000 to get off gas? Consumer dismay over high cost
- @LEANAustralia Maybe check Python Meaning of Live, Eric Idle always fine tuning words/order find when biggest propo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets