Oil and gas companies are hurtling toward bankruptcy, raising fears that wells will be left leaking planet-warming pollutants, with cleanup costs left to taxpayers.
— Read on www.nytimes.com/2020/07/12/climate/oil-fracking-bankruptcy-methane-executive-pay.html
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- EU Vote Limits Pedelecs to 250 Watt
- Why Are E-Bike Regulations So Random?
- Arctic warming four times faster than rest of Earth: study
- Why continue burning hydrocarbons? Why did we use leaded petrol for so long? – BBC News
- Gas disconnection: Would you pay $1000 to get off gas? Consumer dismay over high cost
- @LEANAustralia Maybe check Python Meaning of Live, Eric Idle always fine tuning words/order find when biggest propo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets