Official national heat-related mortality in Australia may be 50 times lower than the real figure. More accurate recording of deaths can better show the effects of climate change.
— Read on www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/05/heat-related-mortality-australia-climate-change/
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Climate change: Temperature analysis shows UN goals ‘within reach’
- Taking Shell to court: groundbreaking Dutch climate litigation case begins.
- Driving a rental electric vehicle in New Zealand: Another way is possible
- Western Europe cools on plans for nuclear power
- Zibelman: We can’t just keep whinging about the state of energy policy
- Climate change: Temperature analysis shows UN goals ‘within reach’ groundswellbasscoast.com/2020/12/02/cli… 7 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets