14 July, 2020 – If a plant can’t germinate, it’s heading for extinction. For many tropical trees, conditions could soon become too hot to procreate.
— Read on climatenewsnetwork.net/heat-may-leave-tropical-trees-unable-to-germinate/
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Climate change: Temperature analysis shows UN goals ‘within reach’
- Taking Shell to court: groundbreaking Dutch climate litigation case begins.
- Driving a rental electric vehicle in New Zealand: Another way is possible
- Western Europe cools on plans for nuclear power
- Zibelman: We can’t just keep whinging about the state of energy policy
- Climate change: Temperature analysis shows UN goals ‘within reach’ groundswellbasscoast.com/2020/12/02/cli… 6 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets