How generous are we v. $270Billion for killer weapons…
Foreign Minister Marise Payne announced Australia would make a $23 million commitment to help ASEAN nations bolster health security, maintain stability and stage an economic recovery in the wake of the coronavirus.
— Read on www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/australia-to-buy-ship-killing-missiles-and-shift-focus-to-indo-pacific-20200630-p557op.html
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Climate change: Temperature analysis shows UN goals ‘within reach’
- Taking Shell to court: groundbreaking Dutch climate litigation case begins.
- Driving a rental electric vehicle in New Zealand: Another way is possible
- Western Europe cools on plans for nuclear power
- Zibelman: We can’t just keep whinging about the state of energy policy
- Climate change: Temperature analysis shows UN goals ‘within reach’ groundswellbasscoast.com/2020/12/02/cli… 1 hour ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets