Its dual mandate—maintaining price stability and full employment—tasks it with addressing systemic risks to the economy. As a threat that could upend human civilization and cost trillions, climate change should qualify as one of those risks.
— Read on newrepublic.com/article/158167/one-quick-trick-curbing-fossil-fuel-industrys-political-influence
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Climate Code Red: James Hansen’s new climate bomb: Are today’s greenhouse gas levels enough to raise sea levels by 60+ metres?
- I love electric vehicles – and was an early adopter. But increasingly I feel duped
- Green bonds: How the markets may turn out to be Great Barrier Reef’s saviour
- FOI exposes RAAF Growler rip off – Pearls and Irritations
- Want more cycling, e-bikes and scooters? It’s time to start asking the right questions – The Fifth Estate
TwitsTweets by BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets