Its dual mandate—maintaining price stability and full employment—tasks it with addressing systemic risks to the economy. As a threat that could upend human civilization and cost trillions, climate change should qualify as one of those risks.
— Read on newrepublic.com/article/158167/one-quick-trick-curbing-fossil-fuel-industrys-political-influence
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Monsoon changes threaten Asia and warn the world
- IEEFA: Competitive renewables wipe decades off economic life of Australia’s longest gas pipeline
- Giant offshore turbines set to drive plummeting cost of wind power
- San Francisco just banned gas in all new buildings. Could it ever happen in Australia?
- Species continuing migration to cooler habitat
- @ABCNewsLive ABC1 news just now, congrats promo Twiggy and Woodside, please advise if green H2 still news, or Educ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets