The wheels have begun to turn on an interesting new form of wind turbine in Sweden, with the country’s first wooden power-generation tower now complete. It’s hoped the tower will be a harbinger of cheaper and greener solutions for renewable energy.
— Read on newatlas.com/energy/sweden-first-wooden-wind-turbine-tower/
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Monsoon changes threaten Asia and warn the world
- IEEFA: Competitive renewables wipe decades off economic life of Australia’s longest gas pipeline
- Giant offshore turbines set to drive plummeting cost of wind power
- San Francisco just banned gas in all new buildings. Could it ever happen in Australia?
- Species continuing migration to cooler habitat
- @ABCNewsLive ABC1 news just now, congrats promo Twiggy and Woodside, please advise if green H2 still news, or Educ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets