The wheels have begun to turn on an interesting new form of wind turbine in Sweden, with the country’s first wooden power-generation tower now complete. It’s hoped the tower will be a harbinger of cheaper and greener solutions for renewable energy.
— Read on newatlas.com/energy/sweden-first-wooden-wind-turbine-tower/
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Climate Code Red: James Hansen’s new climate bomb: Are today’s greenhouse gas levels enough to raise sea levels by 60+ metres?
- I love electric vehicles – and was an early adopter. But increasingly I feel duped
- Green bonds: How the markets may turn out to be Great Barrier Reef’s saviour
- FOI exposes RAAF Growler rip off – Pearls and Irritations
- Want more cycling, e-bikes and scooters? It’s time to start asking the right questions – The Fifth Estate
TwitsTweets by BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets