suing these subsidiaries alongside their parent companies (especially such fossil fuel giants as BP, whose emissions are considerable on a global scale) could be a more viable option for foreign claimants.
— Read on theconversation.com/can-uk-fossil-fuel-companies-now-be-held-accountable-for-contributing-to-climate-change-overseas-139007
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Giant offshore turbines set to drive plummeting cost of wind power
- San Francisco just banned gas in all new buildings. Could it ever happen in Australia?
- Species continuing migration to cooler habitat
- Saudi solar plant locks in new record low price for power: 1.04c/kWh
- Mexico’s cactuses find novel path to cooler climate
- Giant offshore turbines set to drive plummeting cost of wind power groundswellbasscoast.com/2021/04/16/gia… 13 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets