How ridiculous sacking 20% CSIRO Energy staff in Feb!!!
If the government is really serious about progressing technologies to reduce emissions, then they need to show us ARENA’s money and independence from political interference.
— Read on www.canberratimes.com.au/story/6766928/federal-governments-technology-roadmap-is-a-path-weve-already-trodden/
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Japan’s SMFG to halt all new financing of coal-fired power plants | Reuters
- Tide of climate refugees swells as Earth heats up
- Installing solar panels over canals could yield water, land, air and climate payoffs
- ALAN AUSTIN: Job participation rate highlights burden on seniors and students
- AGL takes Greenpeace to court over climate campaign
- Japan’s SMFG to halt all new financing of coal-fired power plants |@Reuters groundswellbasscoast.com/2021/05/13/jap… 7 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets