How ridiculous sacking 20% CSIRO Energy staff in Feb!!!
If the government is really serious about progressing technologies to reduce emissions, then they need to show us ARENA’s money and independence from political interference.
— Read on www.canberratimes.com.au/story/6766928/federal-governments-technology-roadmap-is-a-path-weve-already-trodden/
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Tiny new electric car beats Tesla Model 3, again, in China
- Wood Mackenzie sees big potential for floating offshore wind in Asia-Pacific region
- Renewable energy could render five of Australia’s remaining coal plants unviable by 2025
- India’s energy policy is key to the planet’s future
- Explainer: Six ideas to limit global warming with solar geoengineering | Carbon Brief
- Tiny new electric car beats Tesla Model 3, again, in China groundswellbasscoast.com/2021/02/28/tin… 12 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets