The recent decline in electricity prices is astonishing. And with 6GW-plus wind and solar about to enter the grid, the next big casualty will be a coal generator.
— Read on reneweconomy.com.au/cheap-electricity-is-back-and-the-next-casualty-will-be-a-coal-fired-generator-72294/
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Climate Code Red: James Hansen’s new climate bomb: Are today’s greenhouse gas levels enough to raise sea levels by 60+ metres?
- I love electric vehicles – and was an early adopter. But increasingly I feel duped
- Green bonds: How the markets may turn out to be Great Barrier Reef’s saviour
- FOI exposes RAAF Growler rip off – Pearls and Irritations
- Want more cycling, e-bikes and scooters? It’s time to start asking the right questions – The Fifth Estate
TwitsTweets by BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets