Eureka hip hip WA! Bye bye fossil fuels.
Under those schemes, solar households could choose to access either 6kWh or 8kWh of virtual storage, at a cost of $1.60 or $1.90 per day respectively, to store the excess power from their solar PV systems.
— Read on reneweconomy.com.au/west-australia-puts-community-batteries-at-top-of-new-energy-roadmap-38533/
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Renewable energy could render five of Australia’s remaining coal plants unviable by 2025
- India’s energy policy is key to the planet’s future
- Explainer: Six ideas to limit global warming with solar geoengineering | Carbon Brief
- LNP evade and privatise responsibility for emission reduction
- “Gas simply not low emissions”: Labor opposes Taylor’s CEFC power grab
- Is it true drunken revelry was provided by contractors supplying military weaponry? Will such events continue? #qanda 8 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets