Eureka hip hip WA! Bye bye fossil fuels.
Under those schemes, solar households could choose to access either 6kWh or 8kWh of virtual storage, at a cost of $1.60 or $1.90 per day respectively, to store the excess power from their solar PV systems.
— Read on reneweconomy.com.au/west-australia-puts-community-batteries-at-top-of-new-energy-roadmap-38533/
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Ban on new gas connections will help transition Victoria away from fossil fuels, inquiry finds | Renewable energy
- Critical climate indicators broke records in 2021, says UN | Climate crisis | The Guardian
- Scientists call for incentives to help households transition away from gas use in homes – ABC News
- Netherlands to ban fossil heating from 2026, make heat pumps mandatory – EURACTIV.com
- Fossil fuel companies dodging the PRRT are stealing from Australians
- Follow @BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets