Eureka hip hip WA! Bye bye fossil fuels.
Under those schemes, solar households could choose to access either 6kWh or 8kWh of virtual storage, at a cost of $1.60 or $1.90 per day respectively, to store the excess power from their solar PV systems.
— Read on reneweconomy.com.au/west-australia-puts-community-batteries-at-top-of-new-energy-roadmap-38533/
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Monsoon changes threaten Asia and warn the world
- IEEFA: Competitive renewables wipe decades off economic life of Australia’s longest gas pipeline
- Giant offshore turbines set to drive plummeting cost of wind power
- San Francisco just banned gas in all new buildings. Could it ever happen in Australia?
- Species continuing migration to cooler habitat
- @ABCNewsLive ABC1 news just now, congrats promo Twiggy and Woodside, please advise if green H2 still news, or Educ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets