Eureka hip hip WA! Bye bye fossil fuels.
Under those schemes, solar households could choose to access either 6kWh or 8kWh of virtual storage, at a cost of $1.60 or $1.90 per day respectively, to store the excess power from their solar PV systems.
— Read on reneweconomy.com.au/west-australia-puts-community-batteries-at-top-of-new-energy-roadmap-38533/
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- ‘Mistakes of the 1930s’: Peter Dutton ramps up China rhetoric as Keating calls him a ‘dangerous personality’ | Peter Dutton
- $500m war memorial renovations backed by nation
- Three simple, low cost actions that can accelerate transition to zero emissions | RenewEconomy
- Australia will pay high price for Morrison’s lack of leadership
- New ARENA funding round to help plug one of last gaps to 100 pct renewables grid | RenewEconomy
- ‘Mistakes of the 1930s’: Peter Dutton ramps up China rhetoric as Keating calls him a ‘dangerous personality’ | Pete… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets