Eureka hip hip WA! Bye bye fossil fuels.
Under those schemes, solar households could choose to access either 6kWh or 8kWh of virtual storage, at a cost of $1.60 or $1.90 per day respectively, to store the excess power from their solar PV systems.
— Read on reneweconomy.com.au/west-australia-puts-community-batteries-at-top-of-new-energy-roadmap-38533/
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Victoria to host Australia’s largest floating solar plant at water facility
- Will the Food and Livestock Industry Follow Fossil Fuels Over the Market Cliff? — Paul Gilding
- Human chain (politics) – Wikipedia
- T-Omega re-thinks floating offshore wind turbines for huge cost savings
- John Pilger: Silencing the lambs. How propaganda works | Green Left
- RT @SatPaper: The fact that corporate Australia now has largely abandoned the IPA may be the clearest indication of the declining influence… 36 minutes ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets