Eureka hip hip WA! Bye bye fossil fuels.
Under those schemes, solar households could choose to access either 6kWh or 8kWh of virtual storage, at a cost of $1.60 or $1.90 per day respectively, to store the excess power from their solar PV systems.
— Read on reneweconomy.com.au/west-australia-puts-community-batteries-at-top-of-new-energy-roadmap-38533/
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Clean Power Gets A Fresh Start, Affordable Clean Energy Rule Bites Dust
- US pays rising costs for climate’s flood damage
- Three-minute recharge achieved by Porsche at 450kW EV charging station
- We don’t need a pandemic to #MoveTheDate! – Earth Overshoot Day
- 03 | Hot Mess — Party lines – RN Presents – ABC RN
- But they never mention CO2 content mixed in with methane out of the well and less again about effectiveness of sepa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets