Climate talks delayed to allow focus on Covid-19, but enviro groups warn that it is not an excuse for Australia and other nations to go soft on climate action.
— Read on reneweconomy.com.au/glasgow-climate-talks-postponed-but-ngos-say-its-no-excuse-for-go-slow-on-action-70232/
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Monsoon changes threaten Asia and warn the world
- IEEFA: Competitive renewables wipe decades off economic life of Australia’s longest gas pipeline
- Giant offshore turbines set to drive plummeting cost of wind power
- San Francisco just banned gas in all new buildings. Could it ever happen in Australia?
- Species continuing migration to cooler habitat
- @ABCNewsLive ABC1 news just now, congrats promo Twiggy and Woodside, please advise if green H2 still news, or Educ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets