A scary one __Carbon dioxide collects in the ocean depths near vents. It is held in place at low temperatures under high pressure. As oceans warm, there is potential for its release.
— Read on www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/scienceshow/vast-stores-of-carbon-dioxide-in-seabeds-could-be-released-as-o/11988216
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Climate Code Red: James Hansen’s new climate bomb: Are today’s greenhouse gas levels enough to raise sea levels by 60+ metres?
- I love electric vehicles – and was an early adopter. But increasingly I feel duped
- Green bonds: How the markets may turn out to be Great Barrier Reef’s saviour
- FOI exposes RAAF Growler rip off – Pearls and Irritations
- Want more cycling, e-bikes and scooters? It’s time to start asking the right questions – The Fifth Estate
TwitsTweets by BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets