A scary one __Carbon dioxide collects in the ocean depths near vents. It is held in place at low temperatures under high pressure. As oceans warm, there is potential for its release.
— Read on www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/scienceshow/vast-stores-of-carbon-dioxide-in-seabeds-could-be-released-as-o/11988216
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Nederland beats Australia for most rooftop solar PV per capita!!
- COP27 – a focus on action and results – ABC Radio National
- 5 Minutes to Everything
- The Parisian ‘15-minute city’ comes to Brisbane
- Pepper spray for the school run? The weaponised SUV set to terrify America’s streets | Design | The Guardian
- Why Germany's New Super Stealth Submarines Can Take Any Navy SaturdayExtra $0.5Billion each (compared $25Billion nu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets