The best way to hit a net zero target would have been to stop building coalmines and gas fields 20 years ago next best is fast Action now, to make up for lost time..
— Read on amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/feb/19/putting-the-net-into-net-zero-targets-its-time-to-start-doing-things-that-work-now
- Monsoon changes threaten Asia and warn the world
- IEEFA: Competitive renewables wipe decades off economic life of Australia’s longest gas pipeline
- Giant offshore turbines set to drive plummeting cost of wind power
- San Francisco just banned gas in all new buildings. Could it ever happen in Australia?
- Species continuing migration to cooler habitat
- @ABCNewsLive ABC1 news just now, congrats promo Twiggy and Woodside, please advise if green H2 still news, or Educ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets