The benefits of gas-fired power are badly overstated, and will take Australia further in the wrong direction on climate change. “Our own gas” might be slightly cleaner than coal but so much energy for liquefaction LNG and regassifuckation that it’s no better than coal.
— Read on theconversation.com/scott-morrisons-gas-transition-plan-is-a-dangerous-road-to-nowhere-130951
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- EU Vote Limits Pedelecs to 250 Watt
- Why Are E-Bike Regulations So Random?
- Arctic warming four times faster than rest of Earth: study
- Why continue burning hydrocarbons? Why did we use leaded petrol for so long? – BBC News
- Gas disconnection: Would you pay $1000 to get off gas? Consumer dismay over high cost
- @LEANAustralia Maybe check Python Meaning of Live, Eric Idle always fine tuning words/order find when biggest propo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets