The benefits of gas-fired power are badly overstated, and will take Australia further in the wrong direction on climate change. “Our own gas” might be slightly cleaner than coal but so much energy for liquefaction LNG and regassifuckation that it’s no better than coal.
— Read on theconversation.com/scott-morrisons-gas-transition-plan-is-a-dangerous-road-to-nowhere-130951
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Full presser: Climate Change Summit in Melbourne with Peter Garrett, Ian Dunlop, Michael Mann
- Lord Mayors of Sydney, Melbourne to ramp up climate action – PM – ABC Radio
- Climate summit calls for urgent action after Australia’s fire-hit summer
- Year of the Locusts – Saturday Extra
- Who are Australia’s biggest tax avoiders?
- RT @denniallen: @Qldaah @ScottMorrisonMP @ScottMorrisonMP You're twisting it again. Fireys and fury: exhausted volunteers decry PM’s claim… 11 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets