The big problem is not who owns the water but the fact that we’re using too much of it altogether,” Professor Quiggin said.
— Read on www.abc.net.au/news/rural/2019-03-25/foreign-owned-water-entitlement-register-reveals-key-countries/10923384
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Full presser: Climate Change Summit in Melbourne with Peter Garrett, Ian Dunlop, Michael Mann
- Lord Mayors of Sydney, Melbourne to ramp up climate action – PM – ABC Radio
- Climate summit calls for urgent action after Australia’s fire-hit summer
- Year of the Locusts – Saturday Extra
- Who are Australia’s biggest tax avoiders?
- RT @denniallen: @Qldaah @ScottMorrisonMP @ScottMorrisonMP You're twisting it again. Fireys and fury: exhausted volunteers decry PM’s claim… 11 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets