The big problem is not who owns the water but the fact that we’re using too much of it altogether,” Professor Quiggin said.
— Read on www.abc.net.au/news/rural/2019-03-25/foreign-owned-water-entitlement-register-reveals-key-countries/10923384
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Can UK fossil fuel companies now be held accountable for contributing to climate change overseas?
- South Asia’s twin threat: extreme heat and foul air | Climate News Network
- Please sign – Petition Parliament of Australia
- When the market for news fails… | Inside Story
- Extreme climate change has reached the United States: Here are America’s fastest-warming places – Washington Post
- Follow @BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets