It is time to stop waffling so much and say that the evidence is pretty strong that the greenhouse effect is here,” James Hansen, a lead NASA climate scientist, told Congress in June. His declaration was front-page news. George H. W. Bush, campaigning for president, promised to do something about it: “Those who think we are powerless to do anything about the greenhouse effect forget about the ‘White House’ effect,” he declared on the trail.
— Read on www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2020/01/2019-was-2nd-hottest-year-record-nasa-and-noaa-say/604939/
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Parking Lot B-52: does the escalation of US troops and installations make Australia a bigger target?
- RAAF Chief Robert Chipman’s visit to United States sparks renewed speculation Australia could purchase nuclear-capable B-21 Raiders – ABC News
- How to solve traffic problem at schools
- We’re nowhere near prepared for next climate disasters! #ClimateCrisis demand #ClimateAction #SDG13 #TellTheTruth – Climate Action Australia
- Elon Musk: Fully Loaded Tesla Semi Just Completed 500-Mile Drive
- Those cheap flights, how many are there? No more than half a dozen per flight? If you switch to day before or day a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets