It is time to stop waffling so much and say that the evidence is pretty strong that the greenhouse effect is here,” James Hansen, a lead NASA climate scientist, told Congress in June. His declaration was front-page news. George H. W. Bush, campaigning for president, promised to do something about it: “Those who think we are powerless to do anything about the greenhouse effect forget about the ‘White House’ effect,” he declared on the trail.
— Read on www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2020/01/2019-was-2nd-hottest-year-record-nasa-and-noaa-say/604939/
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- EU Vote Limits Pedelecs to 250 Watt
- Why Are E-Bike Regulations So Random?
- Arctic warming four times faster than rest of Earth: study
- Why continue burning hydrocarbons? Why did we use leaded petrol for so long? – BBC News
- Gas disconnection: Would you pay $1000 to get off gas? Consumer dismay over high cost
- @LEANAustralia Maybe check Python Meaning of Live, Eric Idle always fine tuning words/order find when biggest propo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets