It is time to stop waffling so much and say that the evidence is pretty strong that the greenhouse effect is here,” James Hansen, a lead NASA climate scientist, told Congress in June. His declaration was front-page news. George H. W. Bush, campaigning for president, promised to do something about it: “Those who think we are powerless to do anything about the greenhouse effect forget about the ‘White House’ effect,” he declared on the trail.
— Read on www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2020/01/2019-was-2nd-hottest-year-record-nasa-and-noaa-say/604939/
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- 4613.0 – Australia’s Environment: Issues and Trends, Jan 2010
- How does carbon capture and storage work?
- Climate Code Red: New research on forests and oceans suggest projections of future warming may be too conservative, with serious consequences
- Extreme drought and fire risk may double by 2060
- Energy efficiency boosts jobs and cuts climate heat
- How much longer will top of news be nonsensical ancient female paedophile? Please find sensible news. @abcnews 4 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets