“They should be looking at these scooping aircraft because Croatia, Italy France, Portugal and Canada have all got them and they are all in mothballs in winter. There are dozens of them and they are cheaper than jets.
Where the bloody hell is @scottmorrisonMP?
— Read on amp.smh.com.au/national/firefighting-aircraft-in-mothballs-overseas-while-country-burns-20191228-p53naw.html
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- EV Range Breakthrough As New Aluminum-Ion Battery Charges 60 Times Faster Than Lithium-Ion
- Oil companies don’t deserve reparations for fossil fuel bans. They’ll still want them
- Drastic methane cuts are both urgent and possible
- Japan’s SMFG to halt all new financing of coal-fired power plants | Reuters
- Tide of climate refugees swells as Earth heats up
- RT @JoanBloggs: @Anthony_Klan @abcnews #TheirABC have become LNP's cowering dog, forlornly wagging its tail for a bone it'll never get. Str… 2 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets