“They should be looking at these scooping aircraft because Croatia, Italy France, Portugal and Canada have all got them and they are all in mothballs in winter. There are dozens of them and they are cheaper than jets.
Where the bloody hell is @scottmorrisonMP?
— Read on amp.smh.com.au/national/firefighting-aircraft-in-mothballs-overseas-while-country-burns-20191228-p53naw.html
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Will the Food and Livestock Industry Follow Fossil Fuels Over the Market Cliff? — Paul Gilding
- Human chain (politics) – Wikipedia
- T-Omega re-thinks floating offshore wind turbines for huge cost savings
- John Pilger: Silencing the lambs. How propaganda works | Green Left
- The Vanishing River – Foreign Correspondent
- Follow @BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets