“They should be looking at these scooping aircraft because Croatia, Italy France, Portugal and Canada have all got them and they are all in mothballs in winter. There are dozens of them and they are cheaper than jets.
Where the bloody hell is @scottmorrisonMP?
— Read on amp.smh.com.au/national/firefighting-aircraft-in-mothballs-overseas-while-country-burns-20191228-p53naw.html
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Electrified sales overtake diesel in Europe – EV Central
- Hyundai Ioniq 5 teased – with huge 5min charging promise – EV Central
- Earth is now committed to a 2°C hotter future
- Caspian Sea loss puts Asian water supplies at risk | Climate News Network
- Coffee: here’s the carbon cost of your daily cup – and how to make it climate-friendly
- Electrified sales overtake diesel in Europe – EV Central groundswellbasscoast.com/2021/01/16/ele… 12 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets