“They should be looking at these scooping aircraft because Croatia, Italy France, Portugal and Canada have all got them and they are all in mothballs in winter. There are dozens of them and they are cheaper than jets.
Where the bloody hell is @scottmorrisonMP?
— Read on amp.smh.com.au/national/firefighting-aircraft-in-mothballs-overseas-while-country-burns-20191228-p53naw.html
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- ‘Mistakes of the 1930s’: Peter Dutton ramps up China rhetoric as Keating calls him a ‘dangerous personality’ | Peter Dutton
- $500m war memorial renovations backed by nation
- Three simple, low cost actions that can accelerate transition to zero emissions | RenewEconomy
- Australia will pay high price for Morrison’s lack of leadership
- New ARENA funding round to help plug one of last gaps to 100 pct renewables grid | RenewEconomy
- RT @edbradburn: @AtrocityAntip @janrosenow The Clinx website uses the same old greenwashing argument as everyone who burns wood rather than… 42 minutes ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets