Cr White, a grazier and long-term resident of the area, said he had never seen East Gippsland so dry.
“We’ve never ever had all of our surface water disappear as it has,” he said.
— Read on mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-12-30/victoria-braces-for-day-of-extreme-bushfire-danger/11831632
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Climate Code Red: James Hansen’s new climate bomb: Are today’s greenhouse gas levels enough to raise sea levels by 60+ metres?
- I love electric vehicles – and was an early adopter. But increasingly I feel duped
- Green bonds: How the markets may turn out to be Great Barrier Reef’s saviour
- FOI exposes RAAF Growler rip off – Pearls and Irritations
- Want more cycling, e-bikes and scooters? It’s time to start asking the right questions – The Fifth Estate
TwitsTweets by BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets