Cr White, a grazier and long-term resident of the area, said he had never seen East Gippsland so dry.
“We’ve never ever had all of our surface water disappear as it has,” he said.
— Read on mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-12-30/victoria-braces-for-day-of-extreme-bushfire-danger/11831632
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Clean Power Gets A Fresh Start, Affordable Clean Energy Rule Bites Dust
- US pays rising costs for climate’s flood damage
- Three-minute recharge achieved by Porsche at 450kW EV charging station
- We don’t need a pandemic to #MoveTheDate! – Earth Overshoot Day
- 03 | Hot Mess — Party lines – RN Presents – ABC RN
- But they never mention CO2 content mixed in with methane out of the well and less again about effectiveness of sepa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets