Cr White, a grazier and long-term resident of the area, said he had never seen East Gippsland so dry.
“We’ve never ever had all of our surface water disappear as it has,” he said.
— Read on mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-12-30/victoria-braces-for-day-of-extreme-bushfire-danger/11831632
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Monsoon changes threaten Asia and warn the world
- IEEFA: Competitive renewables wipe decades off economic life of Australia’s longest gas pipeline
- Giant offshore turbines set to drive plummeting cost of wind power
- San Francisco just banned gas in all new buildings. Could it ever happen in Australia?
- Species continuing migration to cooler habitat
- @ABCNewsLive ABC1 news just now, congrats promo Twiggy and Woodside, please advise if green H2 still news, or Educ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets