Cr White, a grazier and long-term resident of the area, said he had never seen East Gippsland so dry.
“We’ve never ever had all of our surface water disappear as it has,” he said.
— Read on mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-12-30/victoria-braces-for-day-of-extreme-bushfire-danger/11831632
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- The world’s climate catastrophe worsens amid the pandemic
- Australia to acquire long-rang missiles, shift focus to Indo-Pacific
- Nasty saga you nearly missed
- NSW first renewable zone attracts stunning 27GW of solar, wind, storage proposals
- The government’s sudden passion for climate technology is newfound and insincere
- The world’s climate catastrophe worsens amid the pandemic groundswellbasscoast.com/2020/07/03/the… 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets