Cr White, a grazier and long-term resident of the area, said he had never seen East Gippsland so dry.
“We’ve never ever had all of our surface water disappear as it has,” he said.
— Read on mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-12-30/victoria-braces-for-day-of-extreme-bushfire-danger/11831632
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Rooftop solar sends Victorian power prices to zero every day for two months
- Whole towns to be taken off the grid and powered by stand-alone renewables
- Taylor refuses Senate order to release net zero modelling, says not in public interest
- Climate change: Lord Deben says street lights not needed in rural areas
- Gina Rinehart needs to rethink her sums on solar and battery storage | RenewEconomy
- Did Scomo model his persona on cosmetic surgeon or vice versa? Scomo almost as convincing. #auspol @ActOnClimateVic twitter.com/sudharmapala/s… 14 minutes ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets